Lambda Supply Chain Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered address at 55, Dhuleshwar Garden, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001 (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, or “Our” or “Company”, which expression shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns) is the owner and proprietor of the website https://lambdascs.com.
2. During the course of Your association with Us, You may be required to execute certain other agreements and such agreements and this Policy shall, together with the ‘Terms and Conditions’ unless explicitly specified to the contrary, govern Your relationship with Us.
1. “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person and is not otherwise generally available in the public. For avoidance of doubt, examples of personal information include a person’s name, address, date of birth, aadhar card number, driving license number, permanent account number etc.
2. “Sensitive Personal Information” shall mean personal information, which consists of information relating to any to the following of an individual:
ii. physical, physiological and mental health condition
iii. sexual orientation
iv. biometric information (information derived from technologies that measure or analyse physical human characteristics such as voice patterns, fingerprints, facial patterns)
v. financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details.
vi. any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
3. “User Information”shall mean, collectively, Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information or data or any other information collected from You.
1. Information That You Provide – We collect personally identifiable information about You which You affirmatively choose to submit to Us, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. When You engage in certain activities on the Site such as creating an account, using our Services for engaging in online discussion forums, filling out a survey, requesting information about Our services, We may ask You to provide certain information about yourself. Engaging in these activities is optional and if You engage in the aforementioned activities, We may ask You to provide certain Personal Information including first and last name, email address, pin-code, address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth, age, identity number, photograph etc.
2. From time to time we may automatically collect certain information that may be considered Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information as the case may be, such as the IP address of Your computer or network connection, Your location, information about Your internet connection and mobile device, cookie information, web beacon information and details of the web pages You visit, about Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language, Your searches and the results You selected from the searches etc. We may also collect information from You during phone calls, or via e-mail correspondences with Our representative. We may also collect any content that You create or upload when using Our Services. This may include, but is not limited to, things like pictures, cattle related information (or other personal documents that You choose to upload), calendar reminders, and services requests to be performed by a third-party provider.
3. Payment Processing Information – We may collect information related to the manner and mode of payments usually adopted by You on the Site, including details of Your bank account, and details of other e-wallet accounts or any other payment information.
4. Usage Information – We may collect other information such as the time and date of Your visit, Your location, the pages and other content that You access, and the number of times You return to the website. This information is used in the aggregate for Our internal marketing and similar purposes. We may also integrate with the website technology provided by third parties (e.g., Google Analytics) to accomplish this information collection. In addition, We may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
5. Partner Information – We partner with certain third-party vendors to offer You some services, and We may receive certain information directly from those third parties. We will not collect Sensitive Personal Information from You unless the collection of such information or data is considered necessary for the purpose for which it is being collected.
1. We use the information that We collect to provide You with Our Services and to coordinate your requests for related third-party vendor services. We use Your information as necessary to facilitate communication between You and Us regarding the Services, as well as to improve Our site and to learn about how it is used and accessed. We may use Your information to contact You in the future to tell You about new services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Us that we believe will be of interest to You. We may also use information that We collect to analyze user behaviour as a measure of interest in and use of the website and may disclose such analyses to advertisers or other third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
2. As necessary to provide the Services, We share pertinent Personal Information with select affiliates and partners for the purposes of customer support, account management, and similar work. We do not sell, trade, share, or rent your Personal Information provided by You to Us through our website, to third parties who provide no affiliated services or support.
1. You shall have the right, upon request, to access and review Your Information provided to Us. You may decline to submit identifiable information through the website, in which case You may not be allowed to access certain features / parts of the website. If You are a registered user, You may update or correct Your information at any time by logging in to Your account. Alternatively, if You believe that any of Your information held by Us is inaccurate, You may write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any information You provide to us remains accurate and updated.
2. The Information collected by Us shall not be retained for longer than is required for the purpose for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
1. If You wish to amend or update Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, You may do so by emailing email@example.com with Your request. A member of Our customer support team will be in touch regarding Your request.
1. We endeavour to securely store all information we gather within databases controlled by Us. However, We may store information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers.
2. Our databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, you agree and acknowledge that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use reasonable security practice and procedures to protect Your information., We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction reproduction, use or amendment.
4. The information that We collect from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside India. By submitting Your information on Our website, You agree to this transfer, storing and/ or processing. We shall take such steps as we consider reasonably necessary to ensure that Your information is treated securely and in accordance with applicable laws.
5. While using Site, You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, Your use of the Site will be at Your own risk.
6. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You agree that You will not hold Us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access, or other causes beyond Company’s control.
7. You consent to the sharing of Your User Information to third-party service providers including payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. We do not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. We assume no liability for disclosure of Your User Information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Our control.
8. In the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information, We endeavour to take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach.
1. As a registered user with an account and a password, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential.
2. We will keep confidential and protect any and all information provided by You except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
3. We provide access of Your information to employees, agents, advisors and consultants who We believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to You or in order to do their jobs.
4.The restrictions set out herein shall not apply to disclosure of information if and to the extent the disclosure is:
i. required by the applicable law of any jurisdiction,
ii. required by any applicable securities exchange, supervisory or regulatory or governmental body to which the relevant party is subject or submits, wherever situated, whether or not the requirement for disclosure has the force of law,
iii. made, by Us, to its shareholders, managers, advisors and affiliates,
iv. made to employees and representatives on a need to know basis, provided that such persons are required to treat such information as confidential through written agreement in terms which are no less strict than this Policy.
5. You shall maintain confidentiality in relation to all information and agree to not disclose the same unless required by law.
6. You hereby also authorize Us to contact You with offers through e-mails, calls, short messaging services (SMS) or any other mediums for any campaigns, promotional or like activities.
7. You hereby agree that such methods of contact as provided herein do not classify as an “unsolicited commercial communication” as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (“TRAI”). You agree to indemnify Us, along with Our directors and employees against all types of losses and damages incurred by them due to any action taken by TRAI or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by You in this regard.
1. If You provide information in any social feature of the website (for example, via online discussion forum), or to any other party through the website or Services, You should be aware that by doing so You are choosing to share your information with others and that We will be unable to control how, when, or with whom those other parties may share your information.
2. You shall not post, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information /content on the Site that:
i. belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
ii. is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
iii. is harmful to child;
iv. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
v. violates any law for the time being in force;
vi. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
vii. impersonates another person;
viii. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
ix. contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
x. is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
1. You may only use the site and mediums of Ours only for legitimate purposes and not for any inter-alia fraudulent or speculative reservations.
2. You are restrained from altering, duplicating, distributing, transmitting, reproducing, publishing, licensing or selling any information, products or services acquired from Us through any means.
3. We may provide You access to photographs, graphics, video or other material which may be protected by intellectual property laws. You shall not copy, modify, transmit or create derivative works of such material. You also agree to not copy, modify, transmit or create derivative works of any of the intellectual property registered by Us.
4. You understand and acknowledge that any material obtained by You or your permitted assigns in relation to Our service shall be entirely at Your risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to Your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from:
ii. any acts or deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on Your part.
iii. for fraud committed by You.
1. In accordance with the applicable laws, the name and the details of the Grievance Officer at Our company is provided below. You may,
i. request access to Your Sensitive Personal Information,
ii. report any grievances in relation to Your Sensitive Personal Information,
iii. any security breach in relation to Your Sensitive Personal Information; to the:
Grievance Officer: Gaurav Mogra
1. You agree that You can enter into a legally binding contract as stipulated under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are under the age of 18 and want to use Our Services, You may do so only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
2. You expressly undertake to provide to Us, where applicable, information which is true, accurate and valid, and acknowledge that any default or deficiency would inter alia render the provision of the product or services by Us, inapplicable.
3. You shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and any of Our other rules including the terms governing the service fees, or other rules. If You do not agree with any part of such terms, You must not avail of any of the services.
1. We shall not be liable for delays, injuries or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), such as acts of God, pandemics, fire, strikes, pandemic and its fallout, cyber-attacks, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes.
2. You agree and acknowledge that in such Force Majeure circumstances We may be unable to honour the services if and where confirmed.
1. We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
1. Like any other website, We use ‘cookies’. Cookies are small files that reside on Your computer’s hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible by the website that placed them there and not any other sites (“Cookies”).
2. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing Our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
2. Please note that We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
3. The Company may disclose or transfer Your information (personal or otherwise) to any third party if the Company sells, transfers or divests all or a portion of Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any personal information disclosed to them.
4. Company may need to disclose Your information, if required to do so by law and if such action is necessary inter-alia to:
i. comply with a legal obligation;
iii. protect the personal safety of the Company, its members and employees, the Users, or any person, in an emergency;
iv. protect Company from incurring any legal liability. In such an event Company shall be under no obligation to inform You or seek Your approval or consent.
1. We are operating only in India. If You are located outside of India, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed as per the laws governing such activity in India. By using the Our website or the Services, or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in India and pursuant to the applicable laws.
1. No failure or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy, by Us under this Policy shall operate as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy under this Policy by Us shall preclude any further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy by Us.